We also got keys for lot #5 mailbox.
It was also a busy week for John. He did lots of extra things for the house- dad and I picked out these pulls and knobs and they got installed- L O V E those pulls!!!
John also got in 4 of the 5 ceiling fans. The last one, which is white and goes in my office/doll room, needed to be ordered.
John put in toggle switches for the fans. Very nice addition.
He also put the flourescent lights in the garage.
And then John picked up and unloaded the tile. As he says, this house will never blow away. The tile weighed over 6,000 pounds!!! There are only 6 tiles to a box and each box weighed almost 90 pounds. John really worked up a sweat unloading these babies! AND I did not even offer to help- I would have dropped them for sure!
Jose (sub-contractor for John) started laying tile on Friday and it should be finished being laid by Sunday and the grout finished by Monday!










4 comments:
i reallllly love how the tile looks in this picture. it goes perfectly with the house.
It all looks so pretty! Congratulations on the official new home!
The house looks amazing!
Thanks everyone for your comments. I must say, this house is BEAUTIFUL!!! More than I ever hoped or imagined!!!
Post a Comment