The white ceiling fan was installed in Grandma's Doll Room.
Pretty snazzy!
Here's the carpet in dad's office. This carpet is made from corn, of all things, and
is under life-time warranty to not stain, even if bleach is spilled on it! Where was
this when I had all the kids at home??? The color blends in perfectly with the walls
and the tile and is set off with the white baseboards. Dad and I had fun and wrote
our favorite scriptures on the concrete floor before the carpet was laid- dad picked
1 Ne 3:7 for the office and Joshua 24:15 for our bedroom and I picked 2 Ne 32:3
for my office/doll room and D&C 109:8,9 for the guest room.
The carpet is soooooo soft- Evie, Savannah, Tyler and Brenley
make "carpet angels"!!! It was fun to hear a friend comment that
the carpet felt like silk. Guess what- that IS the name of this carpet-
"Silk"!!! We love the look of EVERYTHING! What an
absolutely beautiful home!!!






1 comment:
All I can say is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment