Crockett Fun in the Sun

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mother's Day was a fun time with everyone in the Phoenix area coming over to the apartment to celebrate- all 16 of us!!!! Dad planned a great sandwich buffet dinner that everyone helped contribute to- meat sandwiches on Costco rolls, chips, potato salad, olives, pickles. Carole was sweet and made a special "bread" that I could eat. Yum! And I loved the cards and presents- so much love! These pictures are taken with the camera. Things came in a pretty velvet bag that was the perfect size for two little girls- Myra and Brenley are friends.





And I got new gumballs to fill up the bubble gum machine.  Very
appropriate since I am known as the "Bubblegum Grandma".  Nice
new soft fresh gumballs! 



There were ice cream cones for dessert- we took advantage of the lawn in front of the apartment for eating. All drips and spilled pop were on the grass. And then I had a little fun treat- candy whistles.

No comments: