Well, Grandma's Doll Room is almost finished!!! A special thanks to Grandpa for helping put things together in the room. It has been lots of fun to see the finished project! Come & play!!!
ok--that was really cute. savannah says she "wants to go to her house someday and see the dollies. that's so fun. i want to fly to her house right now". it turned out super cute. i love everything you did with it--it turned out great. probably just how you wanted it, huh? can't wait to see it in person, but the virtual tour was great.
Crockett girls say - M - Cool to the canopy bed. S - Cool to the closet. Funny from the closet Grandpa. I like the spinny chair. Em - I can't wait 'til the next time when we come over.
6 comments:
ok--that was really cute. savannah says she "wants to go to her house someday and see the dollies. that's so fun. i want to fly to her house right now". it turned out super cute. i love everything you did with it--it turned out great. probably just how you wanted it, huh? can't wait to see it in person, but the virtual tour was great.
wow - this looks great - I don't know what to play with first!
Crockett girls say -
M - Cool to the canopy bed.
S - Cool to the closet. Funny from the closet Grandpa. I like the spinny chair.
Em - I can't wait 'til the next time when we come over.
So cute! This is the perfect use for that room. I bet all the grandkids will love spending their time there.
what a great imagination you have! you did a good job in making the room fun and fitting so many fun activities in.
Post a Comment