Crockett Fun in the Sun

Saturday, December 09, 2017

Winner, Winner!!

Carole and I found out about a Schlotzsky's special give-away on Dec. 9th. If you were one of the first 100 people in line when they opened at 9 a.m., you received a year's worth of free classic sandwiches (which interprets to 52 free sandwiches). We both decided to see how we felt that morning about getting up. Carole was awake and so went to be in line before 8:30 and called to tell me she was there. I hurried down and got there at about 8:50. Carole was number 21 and I was number 57 so we both got the freebie! Wow! You needed to buy 6 Cinnabon rolls to get the free sandwiches, but those are good rolls and worth it. Dad and I got our first free sandwich that night, and they are pretty yummy! And just the fact that we won them makes them taste even better!!! Yahoo!!

No comments: