Crockett Fun in the Sun

Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Olivia & Ruth

As a family we celebrated the October birthdays together, but Tuesday was Ruth's birthday and Friday was Olivia's.  Carole and I gave Ruth a special present on Oct. 6th- a special set of glass cacti that Ruth had wanted from IKEA.  They had been sold out for a long time but had finally gotten them in and out on the floor that Saturday morning.  While the Nays were at Home Depot, Carole and I traveled to IKEA, got a set for Ruth, and stopped to give them along with an IKEA cinnamon roll.  Ruth was completely surprised- she had not known that they were finally in and was touched by our making the trip and thinking of her.  It was perfect!!!  And then for her actual birthday, I got these beautiful white roses with a pink edge.  Olivia got our presents at the group party and then on her actual birthday she got her new outfit- blue polka dot dress with burgandy shoes and a purse that was a birthday cupcake and candle.

No comments: