Crockett Fun in the Sun

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Group Keeps Growing!

What a fun time together for Thanksgiving when 17 of us met at Don and Adrianne's home. There was time to visit (Ellis, Tyler, Dad)















Little Sisters...















and Big Sisters.















Don shows just how much he loves carving the turkey! (NOT a true smile)







The line up for food...















Brenley and Carole love to put olives on their fingers.
















We sat at three tables- one for kids...
















one for adults...















and one for more adults.
















We had a dessert bar to die for- four different kinds of pie and Ellis' famous bread pudding and custard. Everyone was super satisfied and stuffed.















Myra and Brenley ride the horse.

2 comments:

ruthio said...

i'm glad you got so many fun pictures. i wish pictures could regenerate the food. i think i'm ready to eat more thanksgiving food now...

carole said...

I like the picture with the Ruth photobomb. And I agree with Ruth, I am ready for some more of that wonderful dinner. Somehow, chicken noodle soup does not sound quite as wonderful to me.