duck on top instead of a bow. I have quite a fun collection
of small ducks now with one mother duck. There are pirate
ducks, Mexican duck, vampire duck, pumpkin duck, swimming
ducks, & one duck that you throw hard- it loses its shapes &
splats, and then gathers itself back up into a duck again!
Very Cool. On Sunday Samuel thought these were fun to
play with...
UNTIL the dog & the rabbit came by. He
recognized the voices but jumped (alot) when
the dog started barking at him.
It seemed like too much fun not to try
to get Samuel to wear the rabbit mask so...



2 comments:
savannah says "dear grandma, i hope you have a good day. i love you grandma. thank you for letting me play with your oven and food. this is to grandma-an email. i love you grandma." from savannah ann nay
WOW - Ruth is super fast with her comments; I thought I would be first. Fun post, though. Quack, quack!
Post a Comment