would put pictures on of the special sign Alissa made for me. I
had a couple of embroidery hangings of girls holding dolls that
were perfect to put with it. I also have the blue & white lava
lamp from Mark that will be a great night light. And lastly, dad
hung a magnetic strip above the play stove that holds the lids
& the pots. It is all just too, too cute!





4 comments:
i'm definitely showing this to savannah when she wakes up tomorrow. it looks great. can't wait to see it in person.
It looks great. The kids are going to love the new additions.
I have had soooo much fun in putting things together in this room. It is like a dream room I would have from when I was a kid!
I like the "mood" of the lava lamp - I decided to turn mine on tonight after dark.
Post a Comment