wow--i am a little covetous right now. tulips have popped up, but no flowers in sight. and they probably will wait for two weeks before they arrive. so sad.
I should dig these bulbs up each year in the spring & then replant in about November, but I don't do it. If I did, I would have probably three times the flowers. Oh well, I like what I get.
3 comments:
I think these flowers are beautiful. Do you have to plant them each year?
wow--i am a little covetous right now. tulips have popped up, but no flowers in sight. and they probably will wait for two weeks before they arrive. so sad.
I should dig these bulbs up each year in the spring & then replant in about November, but I don't do it. If I did, I would have probably three times the flowers. Oh well, I like what I get.
Post a Comment