A year ago Carole and I waited in line to get a Schlotsky's card for a full year's worth of their small original sandwich for FREE! It was great and as you can see from the picture, I only missed getting the sandwich 3 times. Most of the time, I gave the sandwich away to who I felt needed a lift that week or maybe a thank you for all that they had done. It was a very spiritual thing for me during the past year to feel who Heavenly Father wanted me to give the sandwich to that week and many times I said to the person that Heavenly Father wanted me to take it to them that day and that He loved them. A very true and honest feeling that I was being sent specifically to that person. There were quite a few tears shed. Plus a lift for me to feel that Heavenly Father knew me well enough to trust me to do this.
This free sandwich was offered again this year by Schlotsky's and Carole and I again stood in line and got a year's worth of sandwiches. It will be interesting to see what happens this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment