
It was special to be at our Stake Center and be at the Tucson Temple Dedication. All the Stake Centers were extensions of the Temple for this special occasion and you needed either a recommend or special admit to attend. Children over 8 who had been baptized could go. We sat with the Nays and even Evie got to be there (Tyler, Ruth, Savannah, Evie, dad & me). I let Evie borrow my special Temple hanky that my mother had given me before we were married. Since she couldn't go to the sealing, she gave me the hanky so a part of her was there with me. I have had that hanky with me at all Temple Dedications, each time I go to the Temple, and all special Temple events. I couldn't think of greater blessings than to be with my family for a Temple Dedication!!! A very spiritual time for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment