I thought it would be fun to give Brenley a special present and so I made a set of Nay family peg dolls for her. Dad and I took them over on Monday and no one could wish for any better response. She did love each and every one of them. Ruth had sent me pictures of the girls favorite outfits and of Tyler's work shirt and of Ruth's shirt and those were the templates I used for the clothes. The dolls also had something that represented each person- Ruth had her handprint apron, Savannah had her violin, Evie had some sheet music because she loves to sing, Brenley had ballet slippers and legos, Olivia had a doll, and Baby Nay was "taco-wrapped" in the blanket I had given Ruth. I love having enough time to do something extra like this! The next morning Brenley quickly woke up so she could show Tyler her peg dolls, and especially the dad one, before he left for work. I LOVE his picture at the end!


1 comment:
This is so awesome! I can't believe the level of detail in each of the dolls.
Post a Comment