
And here is the Nay family.
As we left the pavilion, we saw one more beautiful butterfly... and it was named Savannah!
This was Evie's favorite Chihuly glass work.
And then we started walking and saw the glass- gorgeous! I have put in the pictures of my favorites.
This was a fun one- the glass was in a boat and you can see the reflection also.
This one was soooo spectacular!
This bright spot of lavendar needed a couple pictures.
Pretty, pretty, pretty!
I really liked this one and it helps highlight my rosy cheeks. Can you tell it was pretty hot???
And this was at the entrance/exit and was the first and the last one we saw. When we left, the lights had just been turned on and it had a sparkly effect. All simply beautiful!!!












2 comments:
looks so pretty! very easy to appreciate the beauty of the desert here!
I think I appreciate it most by looking from inside with air conditioning. And we are not yet into "summer"!
Post a Comment