Crockett Fun in the Sun

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Amazing Week on Kings

Another amazing week! It started out with the beautiful stone work on the front of the house. So...outside this week had the stone work done, the garage door installed, the a/c unit, the driveway and side door stoop, and one more layer of block on the back fence.  (Enlarge these pics to get a better idea of how
pretty everything is!)
















The inside saw a lot of action also. The funnest part was the granite countertop in the kitchen. It is amazing with the dark cabinets. I absolutely LOVE it! The sink and faucet were also installed.

















Here is a close-up of the countertop.
















The bathrooms got medicine cabinets, sinks, fixtures, toilets, mirrors, and shower door.

2 comments:

carole said...

Hey - is that the same bathroom lighting fixture as in the Nay's house? I like how you are taking turns being the model in the pictures - looking good!

Karen said...

Wow! The Crocketts are moving! I can't believe it. This is so exciting. What a beautiful place. We love you and miss you.