Crockett Fun in the Sun

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Phoenix Dust Storm Makes National News!!!

Here are a couple pictures taken of the dust storm Tuesday night. Even though we didn't have serious problems with it or from it, I guess there were many people who were without power & trees were blown down. The news said that the storm was 75 miles wide & 10,000 feet high (2 miles)!!! Quite unbelievable! I think it almost looks like a terror movie setting.

























For us, it was a matter of a layer of dirt in the bottom of the pool &
cars that you can hardly see out of because of the dirt/mud that is
stuck on. Of course, I should have known that there would be rain
or dust storm or something because I just washed the car on Monday!
Here is our pool-the lighter area are where the baracuda in the pool
has been working & the darker parts are the mud that is layered-
what a mess!!!

No comments: