I walked with Mandy (sort of- it was hard to keep up
with her energy) & had fun visiting.

On one of the laps we couldn't tell if we saw a super skinny
dog or...

what turned out to be a baby deer looking for its mama.
On Saturday dad & I saw the gardens at the Conference
Center, the SL Temple Visitor's Center, the Church History
Museum, and original paintings by Arnold Friberg. Here
is Dad's favorite-

We went to Park City to see the Taylors &
enjoy blizzards.

Lots of family (Crocketts & Turners) came on Sunday
for Caroline's blessing day. Caroline visited with her
twin cousins.

What a beautiful little family. I love Caroline's heirloom
blessing dress- her mother & grandmother also wore it
at their blessings! Isn't she just beautiful!!!

Monday I sewed doll clothes for the Taylor girls (thanks
to Becky who took them shopping to hand pick material
& also brought her sewing machine to Park City). Here
is Alice & Amy, Anna & Elisabeth.

While I was sewing & visiting, Dad checked out the Ranch
with Tim- here is the fish that didn't get away!
Thank goodness for catch & release!

We saw Mark's work space- I love the bubble gum
machine he got from Mandy and the name plaque.

We also celebrated Mandy's graduation with lunch at
Zupa's where Mandy loved the chocolate covered
strawberries.

Like mother, like daughter!

Dad says that now that he is retired, we are
going to visit some of the places we didn't have
the chance before to see. Here we are at
Cove Fort on our way home to Phoenix.

3 comments:
I've never felt so left out. Your trip looked so fun and I wish we could have been home to be a part of it. Now I'm hungry from the email so I need to go eat.
What a fun trip. Beautiful Caroline, and a lot of fun with family. Great pictures, too.
love the doll clothes. love the fish.
Post a Comment