girls on Thursday.

We picked them up at 5:30 and first went to that
French restaurant, Wendi's, where we got official
French fries to dip in the chocolate shakes.

Then, it was on to the Broadway play of Mary Poppins
put on at ASU Gammage Theater. It seems we all
agreed that the best part was Bert walking & dancing
up the wall, across the ceiling of the stage, and then down
the opposite wall. And yes, Mary did fly up in the air a couple
times! With the great scenery, the toe-tappin' music, and
Mary Poppins herself, there is only ONE word to describe
this play-
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!

4 comments:
looks like a fun time. and i am impressed that you spelled out that long word. did you spell check it?
Thanks for the post. It looks like everyone had a fun night!
ok, now I have that song in my head - super- cali-... exeryone sing along!!
Man, I got so jealous when I saw ALL of those Wendy's cups. Frostys are the best!
Post a Comment