on Friday & enjoy toyland in
"Grandma's Doll Room". Here they are
in the canopy bed even though they
couldn't stay awake too late after being
at the fair- up only until 11:30 pm!!!

In the morning the girls woke up
about 7 am & played Barbies.

Then on to heart waffles for
breakfast. Can you believe that
they used up a WHOLE can of
whip cream?????

Miriam & Emma played with the
older small Polly Pockets...

while Sydney played with the newer
Polly Pockets in the tent!

We made a bunch of Halloween
treats- spider cookies, coffin
brownies, & orange popcorn balls.
Yum, Yum, Yum!!!

Lunch was up in the fort- root
beer floats. sandwiches, chips,
licorice, & brownies. (Emma
was quick to remind me that
I had forgotten the ice cream
for the floats...which I hurried
to get to the girls.)

2 comments:
This looks like a wonderful party - so much to see and so much to do. It looks like everyone had fun!
Becky and I call the canopy bed when we're down for Christmas!
Post a Comment