This is Elder Crockett & Elder Page showing us parts of Nome (dated around the end of January). Does Elder Crockett look cold yet??? Is this real or a set up???
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ok, i really can't tell if that was real or a set-up. if it wasn't real, mark is a pretty good actor. fun that you posted this!
Sorry to say but this was a set up!!! I could tell that Elder Page knew he was playing a joke but at first I couldn't tell if Mark really knew. I love the comment as he is running "The President is goin' to kill me!"- that would have been the least of his worries if E. Page had fallen through the ice!!!
2 comments:
ok, i really can't tell if that was real or a set-up. if it wasn't real, mark is a pretty good actor. fun that you posted this!
Sorry to say but this was a set up!!! I could tell that Elder Page knew he was playing a joke but at first I couldn't tell if Mark really knew. I love the comment as he is running "The President is goin' to kill me!"- that would have been the least of his worries if E. Page had fallen through the ice!!!
Post a Comment