REALLY windy! I stopped by the house
to get a checkbook while I was doing
errands for work and as I walked up
to the house, I found this surprise waiting.
It is the biggest tumbleweed I think I
have seen. Our weather is being crazy-
maybe it is in sympathy with Mark &
the freezing weather in Nome! Last
week for Thanksgiving it was high 80's-
maybe even up to 90 degrees. Today
it has been about 52 degrees- almost
a 40 degree drop! And, as I said, a very
windy day that is dropping presents
at our door!

I think we could almost use this as a
Christmas tree! Pretty big!

On Thursday, I stuffed this tumble-
weed into the garbage. Even though
it was huge, it was just a big airball of
prickly splinter-like wood (all show
and no substance) and took up just
about no room at all! I was sure glad
I was wearing gloves, even though I
still got stuck with splinters!

1 comment:
that is a very well formed tumbleweed. it almost looks like you made it yourself. were you really up at work...?
Post a Comment