Crockett Fun in the Sun

Friday, November 17, 2006

A Very Fun Grandparents' Day

Friday was Grandparents'
Day at Hale Elementary &
so I spent lunch time with
Emma & Miriam. What
fun! Emma & I ate lunch
together & took some
pictures. She wore her
pink boots & vest & great
black cowgirl hat.
















There was a western band playing for the kids
& grandparents. Here is the fiddler with Emma-
the music made our feet itch to dance!
















Miriam had lunch time right after Emma's so
we listened to more country music & then
Miriam & her friend Abby danced! Miriam
had on her very, very cute skirt & western
hat & boots.
















After lunch was over I visited Sydney at home-
can't leave any girls out! She had just gotten
home from pre-school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is really really fun. really. i remember grandparents day at palolmino and i would be sad because i didn't have any grandparents there--i had to use the loaner ones. that was cool and all, but how fun that you guys live so close by to be able to do that.